Improved

We don't always get a second chance. Thankfully, this website is. It's going to be all new in about two weeks. Really exciting stuff. A bunch of cool videos. Podcasts. Totally new look. A site dedicated to the book and to Muslims. And the main site built around the parable of the Good Samaritan. A lot of work is currently going into this. I'm very excited.

So...after you devour these little blogs and see what we have here - come back in about two weeks and check out the new www.carlmedearis.com I'm almost sure you'll LOVE it.
carl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carl,

Recently been through your DVD series "A story for the heart with Jay.... Thanks for that, completely changed my outlook on evangelism... We managed to severely scratch disc one however and I need to replace it... can you advise me who to talk to please??
Thanks :O)
Tim Roberts
tim@tandemdesignuk.com

Krissy said...

Can't wait!