In Beirut

We're at the end of our third day in Lebanon. Incredible. We've literally seen 100's of people. Lebanese, Palestinians, Shi'ites, Sunni, Druze and Christian. From the north to the south. Lots of old friends and making some new ones.

Once again I'm astounded by the open hearts towards the good news of Jesus Christ. The pastors that we brought are also amazed by the openess of the people.

Please continue to pray for us as we travel tomorrow morning (Friday) to Syria and then on to Jordan.

Two of the guys are sick, so pray for them too...

I'll give details when I get back - but for now....with love and grace

carl

1 comment:

VernEliz's adventures (contd.) said...

Hello Mr. Carl:
I have read your book on Muslimsm Christians and Jesus and have been so appreciative of the info you've given us there. I am presently involved with an internet ministry with Campus Crusade which deals (in my subspecialty) with french speaking people, lots of muslims from North Africa.
One of the comments that come back frequently is that they do;'t believe that Jesus is SON of God, How can i reply to that? Where in your book is there an answer to that?